Friday 22 August 2014

Cookbook Cartoons

These illustrations were done for a privately published recipe book, which was given out as a souvenir.

I used the names of the various dishes to come up with the cartoons and enjoyed the process. After I long time I reverted to a style that appeals to me, that of using a thick outline.
                                                              Coconut Rock

Black Pepper Chicken

Carribean Pudding

Crab Curry

Date Cake

Hedgehog Slice

Quick n Dirty Chicken

Triple Decker

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome dude. I came here to read your train post and got hooked. Now you are on my blog rolls.
    Hey you can see some of my illustrations in my blogs. Hey Dude and මගේ ඩෙනිම , specially that latter which is written in Sinhala.
    I also like thick outlines.

    ReplyDelete